You have been Nominated for the Liebster Award!!
Posted by katgurl328
First thank you to Book Junkiez for the nomination for the Liebster Award.
Here are the Rules:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 3000 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
These are the Nominees I have chosen
Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock
Kim Harrison’s Drama
Terry Spear’s Shifters
My thoughts on a page
A Good Blog is Hard to Find
Collard Good Girl
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- Do you feel more connected to people that have the same interests you do blogging?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- How often do you blog?
- How have you increased your audience? (i.e. commenting on other blogs, offering giveaways, etc.)
- Are you a closet blogger? (i.e. does your family/friends know you blog?)
- What was your first post about?
- How hard/easy was it for you to find people with blogs of the same interests you have?
- What is the topic most used in your blog?
- Do you have any tips for other bloggers?
Below are the questions and answers given to me by BOOK JUNKIEZ
Q: How long have you been blogging?
A: I have only been blogging for about 3 weeks
Q:What is your favorite book?
A: Since I usually only read series’, and finish a book in 1 to 2 days I have too many favorites.
Q: Who is the most influential person in your life?
A: My husband. He is my rock.
Q: What is your most memorable family vacation?
A: Going camping just for a night or two.
Q: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A. I would go to the mountains. I wouldn’t climb them since I have a fear of heights, but I would love to see the view.
Q: What is your favorite T.V. show?
A: I am currently loving The Originals, Lost Girl, Being Human, and Bitten.
Q: If you could be any character in any novel, who would you be?
A: I would be the girl with attitude that doesn’t take a man trying to control my life.
Q: What is your favorite book series?
A: Again, I have read too many series’ to pick a fave. Some of the Authors I like are Christine Feehan, Lara Adrian, Keri Arthur, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Katie MacAlister, and Karen Chance. And those are just a few.
Q: What was the last movie you went to see?
Q: What was your favorite book as a child?
A: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
About katgurl328I love to read paranormal romance books of course. I love when people suggest a book. I mainly read series books due to the fact that I love reading the other character's stories.
Posted on January 15, 2014, in Uncategorized and tagged A Good Blog is Hard to Find, Alexandra Anthony, BOOK JUNKIEZ, Collard Good Girl, DJ Shaw, Governingana, Kim Harrison's Drama, Maren Smith, My thoughts on a page, Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock, Terry Spear's Shifters. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.